Monday, March 12, 2012

Abstracted Cityscape, LEFT HANDED CHALLENGE, 6" by 6" original acrylic painting by Colorado artist Carol Hein

Abstracted Cityscape, 6 inches by 6 inches, acrylic on panel - left handed painting Week one is behind me. The mega cast comes off next week and then I will be fitted with smaller casts as we go forward. The family of painters at Colorado Daily Painters and CFAI will understand the frustration that comes from being unable to paint on a daily basis. Since I always wanted to try acrylics and abstract works thought I'd give it a whirl while my right hand is disabled. Abstract work is challenging (so is typing) and I prefer oils but have to admit that this 'left hand challenge" is fun. $50 unframed. To purchase contact Carol at carolhein@sbcglobal.net Visit my website carolhein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment